Which major station in the South Central Railways (SCR) has the best food ? And what did you taste? (I am skipping SC/KCG intentionally and don't be biased please)
@awb veg Biryani was good
Still Now There is a No Direct Night Journey train from HWH to WL,Sc
We need a Night journey train on Sunday..
So, many people went to Kolkata for their shoping purpose on Saturday n Sunday
Nidadavolu Junction Vote train 12703.,
How divisions should be in SCR after SCoR formation
Hyderabad.Secunderabad.Nanded (as existing)
Any other please mention
Division won't solve anything. Aurangabad's problem is its location and lack of political representation.
For any train, the revenue from the train is divided between all the zones it passes through in the same proportion as the distance covered by the train in that zone. Typically 5% is reserved for the zone maintaining the rake and the remaining 95% is split according to the distance traveled. This does not depend on the number halts etc.
First try to respect people sentiments. Even formation of Telangana is waste of money. Why It was formed??
Aurangabad can become div HQ but for CR and not for SCR. It can be done by transferring MMR-AWB section to CR. This will solve almost 80% problems in this section/region, be them revenue related, logistical, operational or railway employee related. My gut feeling tells that Aurangabad- Ahemadnagar and Aurangabad-Chalisgaon lines can be get sanctioned in coming future. So new Aurangabad devision can have following sections:
1. Manmad(excluding)-Aurangabad( excluding or CR part of stn)
It will still be the same problem even if there is a transfer to CR and if there is a new division formed. Aurangabad is still at the boundary of a zone, so originating traffic heading out of the zone will be very unlikely.
At the most, it might create room for extension of some Bombay-Manmad train to AWB, but originating trains from AWB, going towards Bhusaval via MMR will still be unlikely. They will get extended to NED to cover as many places as possible with a single train. In
In the 2003 Railway Budget, the Railway Minister announced in parliament the establishment of a Railway Division with Nizamabad as its Center. But due to pressure from Maharastra leaders, the Nizamabad Railway Division was shifted to Nanded.😓😓😓
Although the division moved, Nizamabad was assured that Gangmen Coach Factory would be
Set up in Nizamabad without any injustice.
Which line would be more beneficent ? And do comment your reason.
Nanded-Latur Rd & Nizamabad-Bidar
Nanded-Bidar & Nizamabad Latur Rd.
Have to wait and see what all happen.. Is this line feasible and useful?
Bodhan Bidar Line has been on papers since a very long time. Surveys were conducted for both Bodhan-Bidar and Bodhan-Latur lines, however the feasibility results weren't released.
Will it be helpful? Definitely yes.
How? Peddapalli-Nizamabad line, Adilabad-Nizamabad Line (upcoming) will directly pave it's way into Karnataka.
Instead going for two separate lines why can't they opt for one line from Nizamabad joining some where at center between Latur road Bidar which is equidistant to both... And one bypass can be constructed which will be avoiding for Loco Reversal at that joining station..If 10 to 20 km more or less doesn't matters but investment for two seperate is loss I think..
Final location survey for Bidar Nanded
Udgir - Nanded and Udgir - Bodhan two new lines will be better.